2/01/2012

A blog about "Writing Blog´s"

I like to write about a lot of things, but I need to admit that I have some discipline problems, when I start something is too difficult to me finish it. Something like that happens to me with finish my blog activities but I enjoy it in many areas.
I like very much to learn in interactive, didactic or new ways, and this is one of them, it was so helpful and made me learnt a lot of new words and a lot of new ways of saying. I never wrote so many words in English at the same time, now I’m able to write even hundreds of words in a little lap of time
I dislike to write some commentaries, in so many blogs a have no things to say, no inputs to agree, and in this ambit is so troublesome don´t fall in write the same word all the time or in make some copy paste things. I dislike wrote about Santiago to, I don’t like it so much, and write about it was to annoying for me.


Well the Mauro´s blog was very funny to read, he wrote a lot of our anecdotes, and a lot of really long histories. Also I enjoy the Mario´s blog, his blog was a little more serious but, it had a lot of funny and interesting thing to read to. But an entry was the funnies entry ever! That was an entry of Alberto´s blog, something about Tom Cruise, and just when you open his blog, you saw a very gay picture with a really long commentary with the things that Beto´s loves about him.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario