11/29/2011

One on One with "Edgar Allan Poe"


Until a few minutes ago, i don't had any idea of with who i wanted to have a one on one conversation, i say until a few minutes ago because my cat gave me the answer. this creature jumped into my window and it remained there, like freezed, looking at me with a crazy mad face for a while. That was my answer! I need to meet the master of mystery and the macabre, the big Edgar Allan Poe.
After a while I remembered that I had not fed  the beast in two days.


The way of write and life of Edgar has converted him to a fictionalized character, often representing the "mad genius" or "tormented artist".  Oftentimes he exploded his personal struggles to give a fee of realism to his own creations. Is a disturbing thought if we know some of his grim tales. Also some people believes that his dark style, and his special perception is only a transferred inspiration from the afterlife.  This would be an interesting beginning.


Are you part of your stories or they are part of you?
Did you think that some of your tales are possible?
Did you think worth write in these times?

4 comentarios:

  1. "Black Cat", what a good story. Poe is one of the best writers ever.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, excellent writer
    I like Narraciones extraordinarias.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Although I love reading I never really got into Poe. Great questions:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love reading but I never got in to Poe.
    Nice questions:)

    ResponderEliminar