12/05/2011

"Everlong - Foo Fighters" A song of my past.

when I arrive to Santiago, I did not know anybody, at then I took about a one year playing bass, I practice the all day, because I don't have much things to do, all of this change when i go to my first day at the school. In this place I met a lot of funny, smart and friendly people, but in special some of my best friends, with those we would form a rock band, or that was the idea.

We practiced every Friday at the afternoon after the school, in this times we practiced a lot, I think that we were good. We thought that perhaps a day we would be a known rock band. We dreamed with never stop to play.

A day on a weekend party, in those days we used to do, starts to sound this song:



We listen to it, and at the same time we said, that's song need to be played by us.
That song is not too difficult to memorize, and its lyrics are so stickies, that was the perfect song for us at the moment.

Well actually we are separated,we never played that song after all, but it still remember us, every weekend, every reunion, when we listen it, what was our dream, and that we should never give up to chase it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario