11/29/2011

The Same journey / A Different way

I've had the opportunity of traveling a lot, especially along Chile, the trouble is that I was too young to remember almost all of these trips, I keep only a few photos and ideas as they were.


Lately I have used most of my summer vacations to return to Pichilemu, a small city of the sixth region (of Chile), known for its beaches and surfing, well, I grew up there, and I think over the years to come it has built a good reputation.


I like to remember the last summer trip to Pichilemu, the plans was different this time. I decided with a group of friends do the trip independently of our families, I like to stress independently, because the plan was to stay, at least, one month only with the resources of our group, some odd jobs and a small but loyal red car.


We were five persons ready and willing to trave from Santiago bound for the beach. Despite some problems on the road, and lack of faith that our parents kept, we reached our destination. On the contrary to what we thought, survive was not more difficult task, the hardest part was putting up with each other.


The memorable part about this trip is that, although no plan end as we expected, or that something failed when we needed it most, I would be happy to repeat it.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario