12/12/2011

"Swim" An outdoor activity that I enjoy.

The most part of my day I am in the university or traveling, when I am traveling, the heat is too annoying, and it make me think about cold water, and the amazing that swim for a while would be. Well at the past of an hour this thinking is all that I think.

Luckily a few years ago, when I was a child, my family decided to buy a pool, normally these constructions are too expensive, but in those times my father works in the construction industry as a building contractor, he know someone that know someone that can do the job for a very low price with excellent results.

I learn to swim very young, my grandpa have a special way to teach, and he teach me on his way, he asked to me first, “Michello, do you want to learn??” and of course every child want it, I say yes immediately, a huge mistake but I don’t know it yet. i approached to the edge of the pool, and then he push me into the pool, after a few minutes fighting for may life, i learn how to swim.

I like the water, about a four years ago when I live in the beach, I swim every weekend, now far from there I want to do it every day!





1 comentario: