1/02/2012

"The Metal Goat" Chinesse Horoscope 2012

Every person born in 1991 is a "Metal Goat". Really I don’t know how to begin, but the web page says that this Chinese sign symbolizes character traits as creativity, intelligence, dependability, and calmness.

Calm, I don´t know, I´m a little hyperactive and I have some concentration disorders, but a can to be calm sometimes, I guess. Creative, I can do that, sometimes, I like to draw things, of all kind and, create and make some clay figurines, from realistic things to fantasy, and I like to play the bass, I have created some good songs in some bands were I was, that is creative I thought. Well Intelligence, my friends saw that I am intelligent sometimes, and other times not, because of that I don´t know if that fact is correct at all. Finally I don’t like to be dependent, I try to do my things and don´t ask for help all the time.

Well this webpage also says that the goats born in the 1931 and 1991 are “Metal Goats”, yep I like the “Metal” part, but I still don´t like the “Goat” part.

In that webpage says that the “Metal Goats” are tough on the outside and fragile inside, that is a little gay stuff, well for the other side it says that we are appreciative with the arts, that good I guess, I like all the art expressions except the dance, I don´t know, I´m just can´t to understand the expression itself.  

Now I don´t like my Chinese sign but with time I believe that I can get it.



… and a Happy New Year!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario