1/09/2012

Pablo´s "Blog Correction"

Well I don’t looking (WW) the horoscope usually, but I interest the (WT/SM) Chinese’s stuff. Anyway, my sign in the Chinese horoscope is Goat or Sheep, because I was born in autumn 1991.
By other hand, my star sign is Gemini, honestly I don’t know what the useless (WW) is of this horoscope. The Chinese horoscope is more mystic and millenary, and is more credible for me.
I read something about the horoscope just when I find it in a magazine or some like that when I go to the doctor or in the hairdresser when I wait my turn. I don’t interest (WW/WT) in this things really.
About the description of the Goat’s sign in www.chinesezodiac.com; this has something that not true for me (SM), for example I don’t have an artistic side or talent for that.  And the goods (WF/WW) works and careers for the goat aren’t my preference for this (WF) topics.
But a couple of ideas maybe are true; in a group I prefer the sidelines rather than the centre, and I’m quiet and reserved. The part when (SM) say about a few “close” friends is totally like me.
About the elements, mine is Metal because I born in 1991, but I don’t (SM) very comfortable whit (SP) the description about (WW) this element; I don’t feel fragile for inside and I am not an appreciative of art. But is true about the metal goats are close to understood and accept this.
Finally say (SM) the compatibility of goat is with rabbits and pigs, but that is for check.
Wrong Word (WW)
Something Missing (SM)
Spelling (SP)
Wrong Form (WF)
Wrong Tence (WT)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario